With the holidays fast-approaching, we've curated some of our favorite gifts that your kiddos are sure to love under the Christmas tree! We even hand-picked some of our best-sellers for the littlest member of the family to help celebrate their first Christmas.
1. Wooden Teething Beads
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet. Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards.
2. Cozy Lion
- Perfect for cuddling! Features special plush material that's familiar as an old friend plush toy.
3. Tobbles Neo
- The modern colors and fanciful pattern of Tobbles Neo™ make this stacking toy a design-friendly play element! The unique texture makes it extra grippable. The weighted base of each sphere makes it fun to wobble and easy to experiment with building, balance, and size recognition!
4. Noah's Shape Sorter
- This brightly painted ark has 7 pairs of cute wooden animals and is also a shape sorter. Noah and his wife can also be shape sorted in the upper deck. The ark has a sliding door that allows access to the hull and a carry handle. Includes ladder.
5. Every Kid Towel
- 3 Martha's everykid towels make a wonderful "grow into" baby gift. They feature a terry lined hood, which is sewn to a long side of the towel. Perfect for bath, beach or pool time; each towel comes ready for gift giving - rolled and tied with a beautiful grosgrain ribbon.
6. Wonder Plates
- 100% food-grade silicone divided plate that suctions to any table or highchair tray to keep meals in place. Designed to make mealtime fun and functional! For every product sold, Bella Tunno donates 1 meal to 1 child in America.
7. Flip Fish
- This cuddly fish friend will swim right into kids' hearts! With bright colors, bold facial features, and washable fabrics that include a variety of patterns and hidden pictures, this crinkling, squeaking, multi-textured soft toy from Melissa & Doug K's Kids is perfect for encouraging tummy time and fueling storytelling.
8. My First Library Board Book - Who doesn’t remember their very first books! My First Library features the playful art of Jill McDonald with bold pops of color. Introduce little ones to early concepts and images.
9. Baby Organic Pearl Cross Ornament - This lovely cross ornament may be hung from the branches of a Christmas tree, suspended from a length of satin ribbon (included), or placed flat on a table as decorative accent.
10. Candy Cane Print Coverall with Zipper - There will be silent nights for your little one in this super soft zipper footie by Kickee Pants.
1. Cast Fishing Pole Bath Toy
- Need a little bath-time bait? Cast is so much fun they won't want to leave the tub. The working pole features fishing line that reels in and weighted hooks they can use to snag whatever's floating by. It even comes with three floating sea creatures. Please catch and release.
2. Pirate Ship and Pirates
- Sail the seven seas with the Barbarossa Pirate Ship from Le Toy Van. This ship features plank, anchor and glow in the dark sail. This imaginative toy is great for creative scenarios and role play.
3. Dinosaur Meadow 20 Piece Puzzle
- Wonderfully wacky dinosaurs meander in a meadow of wildflowers in this 20 piece puzzle, our most popular and bestselling puzzle format. This adorable box contains 20 Jumbo pieces, perfect for little hands.
4. Fire Chief Role Play Costume Se
t - Here is everything an aspiring firefighter needs in an emergency: a bright red, machine-washable jacket trimmed with reflective material, a fire chief helmet, a "fire extinguisher," a bullhorn with sound effects, a shiny badge, and a name tag to personalize.
5. Roll Again Tower
- It’s endless ball run fun! Grab the ball from the bottom and instantly, all the other balls roll down one level. Drop the ball into the funnel at the top and then grab the next ball to do it all over again and again, and again, and again!
6. Teeter Popper with POP - Rock, roll, sit, stand, tilt, wobble, wiggle, spin, and teeter! Teeter Popper improves core strength, stability, balance, coordination, and gross motor skills.
1. Unicorn Snowglobe - This Unicorn snowglobe light is oh so magical and a true eye catcher in your little ones room. A cute unicorn, rainbow, cloud and star float inside this snow globe. With the on/off switch at the bottom, you activate a little light that changes color and lets the bright glitters dance around.
2. Beauty Salon Playset - Add glamour and style to playtime with these wooden beauty essentials for make-believe makeovers! The 18-piece set includes a sturdy white and pink vanity with mirror and storage drawer. The wooden pieces include a hair dryer, hair spray, hair straightener, flip-top lotion bottle, lipstick, two nail polish bottles, blush, makeup brush, eye shadow and applicator, comb, and brush. A reusable spa services card lets kids three and older get the full salon experience by customizing makeovers for themselves, friends, stuffed animals, and dolls!
3. Dress and Play Ballerina - This play book has a ballerina that you can dress in various dresses. Dresses and doll tuck neatly away in the pockets. Perfect for the little ballerina in your life!
4. Ice Lollies - Cool down with a set of 6 brightly painted wooden “ice-lollies” complete with a wooden holder & presented in a color window box.
5. Sophie's Wooden Doll House -
Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development. Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet.
6. Royal Princess Role Play Set
- Your little princess will feel like royalty every time she puts on this gorgeous blue satin gown! Featuring quality construction with lace and silver trim and other intricate detailing, this will be a dress-up favorite. It comes with a shimmering crown and a royal wand, both with sparkling jewel accents.